Prior to abstract submission, you are recommended to carefully read the guidelines. Please:
- Register in the website of the Congress as a user.
- Using your Username and Password, you may enter the site and submit your manuscript through different stages. All stages including submission, reviewing, and tracing will be possible through the site.
Please keep your Username and Password confidential for later use.
Guidelines to develop the abstracts
- Submit an abstract of up to 250 words typed in Microsoft Word 2003 or higher version.
- Use Times New Roman 12 with line space 1.
- Abstracts should include:
- Title in Times New Romans 14 and Bold
- Authors’ name in Times New Romans 12 and Please underline the name of the presenter (corresponding author)
- Please avoid to put titles such as Dr., Prof., before authors’ name
- To write affiliation of the author(s), provide name of the school, university, or organization along with city, country in Times New Romans 11. It should be numerical
- Background and Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion and Keywords in Times New Romans 12
- The certificate of presentation is issued only for the presenter. The presenter will have the scientific responsibility of the manuscript; Congress Secretariat does not take any responsibility with regard to the order of the authors’ names.
- Between 3 to 4 keywords taken from the title and manuscript should be typed in Times New Romans 12.
- The accepted papers should be presented solely by the corresponding author or her/his representative (another author) in the assigned time and place; otherwise, no certificate or credit for presentation or participation will be provided.
- The review results for each submitted paper including acceptance for poster or oral presentation or rejection will be announced through email or personal account of the corresponding author.
- Presentations may be done either in English or Persian.
- Abstracts must be only electronically via http://www.cong24.phypha.ir , so please do not post, email, or fax the abstract. Before submitting the authors are required to register in the congress site.
- After the submission deadline, there is no chance of submitting the manuscripts.
- As abstracts are to be published in the submitted format, please be careful to follow the guidelines; the author(s) may accept any possible mistake(s) in the submitted abstracts.
- Papers are required to be based on a research and all theoretical, modeling and methodological principles should be observed.
- The papers must be original and should not be already published or presented elsewhere
- Acceptance of the papers may be possible following modifications recommended by the reviewer(s).
- Papers may be accepted as either oral or poster presentation by the reviewing panel.
- The credit value for posters equals papers in oral presentations.
- Review papers are accepted only by the invited scholars.